Dec 4, 2014

Hello The Last Week of 2014!


Hei Ho, last week in December!!

2014 will be finish soon, I don't know how to tell about this one long year. My thesis still pending, I'm still working as software tester, I'm still single #ups. And the bad one is I just read not more than 30 books this year, and this will continue until I finish my thesis. So, please pray for me when you read this posting. :)

Beside that, this year my best friends leave me. She went to God earlier, before she her age reach 25. This is the sad year for me, but thanks to God, He not just take my best friend but He also give me strength. :)

Now, this December, the last month on this 2014 book, I hope and really hope that I can finish it well. 

And in the first December I have accepted my Santa's gift. This gift really surprised me, because when the courier came I've got a little shock. Because I just my order for my X and it still process, so I thought I have nothing to received that day. But, that was from my Santa... 

I was so excited and my friends asked me if I buy something. But I told them, I got a my Christmas gift and I got two books of John Green. ^^ 


Well, my happiness came with struggle. My Santa gave me the hard riddle :(
As you can see above, she gave me numbers.--" 

But, I can say my Santa is woman, not because the hand writing is good, because I know that because she sent that gift through Mbak Maria. I'm sure she is a woman, because the number.
16, 1, 18, 7, 5, 14, 20, 13, 1, 18, 1, 21, 18, 21, 12, 5
"Jangan lupa menyimpan benda berharga di tempatnya."
Well, I've got one suspect, but I still looking for the other truth.. :)

Dear Santa, thank you for this present. Please give me other clue.. hahahha





No comments:

Post a Comment