May 14, 2012

[Where She Went]'s Track


ANIMATE! - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  1
First you inspect me
Then you dissect me
Then you reject me
I wait for the day
That you’ll resurrect me


MESSY! - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  2
I’ll be your mess, you be mine
That was the deal that we had signed
I bought a hazmat suit to clean up your waste
Gas mask, gloves, to keep us safe
But now I’m alone in an empty room
Staring down immaculate doom

 BOO! - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  3
The Boogeyman sleeps in your side of the bed
Whisper in my ear: "Better off dead"
Fills my dreams with sirens and lights of regret
Kisses me gently when I wake up in a sweat

BRIDGE - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  4
You crossed the water, left me ashore
It killed me enough, but you wanted more
You blew up the bridge, a mad terrorist
Waved from your side, threw me a kiss
I started to follow but realized too late
There was nothing but air underneath my feet

BLUE- COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  6
Are you happy in your misery?
Resting peaceful in desolation?
It’s the final tie that binds us
The sole source of my consolation

STITCH - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  7
Needle and thread, flesh and bone
Spit and sinew, heartbreak is home
Your suture lines sparkle like diamonds
Bright stars to light my confinement 

DUST- COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  9
The bow is so old, its horse hair is glue
So how they stayed your execution?
The audience roars its standing ovation

DISCONNECT - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK  10
The clothes are packed off to Goodwill
I said my good-byes up on that hill
The house is empty, the furniture sold
Soon your smells will decay to mold
Don't know why I bother calling, ain't nobody answering
Don't know why I bother singing, ain't no body listening


ROULETTE  - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK   11
Barrel of the gun, rounds one two three
She says I have to pick; choose you, or choose me
Metal to the temple, the explosion is deafening\Lick the blood that covers me
She's the last one standing

BULLET - COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK   12
There's a piece of lead where my heart should beat
Doctor said to take out
You'd better just leave it be 
Body grew back around it, a miracle, praise be
Now, if only I could get through airport security


HUSH- COLLATERAL DAMAGE,  TRACK   13
Someone wake me when it’s over
When the evening silence softens golden
Just lay me on a bed of clover
Oh, I need help with this burden

2 comments:

  1. Favoritku, ANIMATE sama BRIDGE...
    *jlebt.. jlebt.. jlebt...* T.T

    Favoritmu yg mana? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. semuanya...

    tapi yg paling menarik DISCONNECT :)

    ReplyDelete